How We Solve Las Vegas Wildlife Problems
It starts with your phone call. We answer our phones 24/7, and we will carefully listen to your wildlife problem. Every case is different, so we will ask appropriate questions to help
us understand the situation better. Questions like, "do you hear the noises at night or during the daytime?" or "what type of roof do you have?" After we have a general idea of your
situation, we can provide a ballpark price range, and schedule a same-day or next-day appointment to inspect your property.
INSPECTION: Once on site, we will perform a full inspection of your home and property. This allows us to use the correct strategy and
traps. If the animals are in an attic, a full building inspection is crucial, including the following:
- All ground-level areas, such as piper or A/C line entry & exit areas, A/C chase bottoms, ground-level vents, etc.
- All mid-level areas, such as dryer vents, siding gaps, first floor eaves or dormers, etc.
- We inspect the entire roof, including all plumbing stacks, ridge caps, vents, and other potential gaps or holes.
- We also inspect inside your attic, to identify animals and damage they have caused.
- If the animals are outside, we notice many subtle clues that will assist us in a successful strategy.
TRAPPING, EXCLUSION, REMOVAL: Once we understand what animal species we are dealing with, and the problem, we use the most effective means of removing the animals. We use dozens of different types of traps.
- Trapping - If trapping the animal(s) in live cage traps, trap type, set, and location are crucial to success.
- Exclusion - Oftentimes, we are able to simply set one-way doors or other exclusion devices that allow the animals inside a building to safely exit, but never get back inside.
- Removal By Hand - Sometimes we actually remove animals by hand, or with special tools like snare poles.
- The Law - In all cases, we obey state and local laws regarding wildlife, but aim to take the most humane approach.
ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS: Repairs are a crucial step in the wildlife removal process. In many cases, such as bat or rodent control, the job cannot be performed without detailed repairs, and in
all cases, sealing the entry holes shut ensures that no future wildlife will ever enter your home.
- 100% of the entry holes must be found, and sealed shut, or the job is not complete.
- Our repairs are professional contractor grade, look good, and when applicable we use steel, which rodents such as rats or squirrels are unable to chew through.
- We give a written guarantee on our repairs against any future animal entry.
ATTIC DECONTAMINATION SERVICES: It may be desirable to clean your attic after we've removed the animals. They can leave behind large amounts of droppings,
urine, hair, oils, food, nesting material, and so on. These remnants can attract insects like cockroaches, and the scent left behind can encourage new animals to chew their way into your
house. You might experience odor problems from the waste. It's possible that mold will grow on waste areas.
- We remove or vacuum all droppings, or remove all the soiled insulation.
- We fog the attic with a special enzyme-based cleaner that destroys any organic matter and deodorizes the space.
- We repair damage, such as ductwork, electrical wires, pipes, insulation, and more.
The above are just a brief explanation of some of our methods. I haven't even addressed the hundreds of other potential cases that we deal with, from bat exclusions, to poison-free rodent control, to dead animal removal, bird roosting
prevention, mole trapping in a yard, ground-based exclusion barriers around a shed, etc. etc. Just give us a call any time, and we can describe in detail how we will resolve your specific wildlife problem.
What do you do when it's 3 AM and you keep
hearing movement in your walls? Simple, you call us!
We answer our phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week to service all of your wildlife needs. Our team
specializes in removing wildlife such as (but not limited
to): raccoons, snakes, squirrels, mice, rats, skunks,
bats, birds, and much more! We are licensed and trained
in trapping and removing Las Vegas wildlife.
Our team proudly services the following cities:
Boulder City, Mesquite,
Blue Diamond, Bunkerville,
Cal-Nev-Ari, Fort Mojave Indian Reservation,
Laughlin, Moapa Town,
Moapa Valley, Mount Charleston,
Sandy Valley, Searchlight,
Summerlin South, Sunrise Manor,
We also service the following counties:
Lincoln County, Nye County,
Inyo County, San Bernardino County,
and Mohave County.
Other Las Vegas animal pest control topics:
How to Remove Squirrels From Your Attic
How to Kill Opossums
How to Repel Skunks
How to Get Rid of Rats
To learn more about our services, visit the Las Vegas wildlife control
This month's wildlife how-to article: How To Get Rid Of Squirrels
How To Get Rid Of Squirrels
Squirrels are charming critters to enjoy but only till they do not start destroying the yard or invade the home
doing things such as digging burrows, chewing the electrical wire and more. And once this fragile climbers attack
the home, it is much difficult to get them out of the house. But killing the squirrels or any other endangered rodents
is a crime that can charge you a civil or criminal penalty. So, here are some useful methods to get rid of the squirrels
in a natural way.
• Squirrels are mainly attracted to places where they have easy access to water and food sources. So, it is best to
remove all the sources of food and water from the yard and squirrels will be less attracted to your yard. In case there
is a bird feeder in your yard, replace it with the squirrel proof bird feeder which is available in the gardening and pet
• If there is any opening in the attic, basement or in any other place at home, seal all those opening with steel mesh
wire and caulking. These all things are easily available in the hardware stores.
• Ground squirrels generally prefer those areas that provide them an offer to hide. So, debris of leaves, brush, etc. is
their most preferred places. In case there is any debris or brush in the yard, clean the debris and squirrels will be less
attracted to the yard. Also it is better to turn the soil around any hole using a shovel or rototiller up to the depth of 2
feet as just filling that burrows will make it easy for squirrel to dig the holes again.
• The branches of tress overhanging at the rooftop, power lines and row of fence provide the squirrel an easy path to get
into the house. So, trim all that branches to limit their entry paths at home.
• Trapping is another best way to get rid of the habitat squirrels. But it is recommended to use live traps for this trapping
purpose. Place the traps with some watermelon, orange slices, walnuts etc. so as to attract the squirrels easily. These fascinating
critters are most active in the dawn and dusk, so check the live traps during that time and in case any squirrel is trapped, releasing
them far away at least 1 mile from your property is advisable. These types of traps are easily available at the hardware stores.